RE: [MV] M 48 Craddle

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 16:48:58 PST

I have an original that I got from Brent Mullins, but I lack the mounting
supports that goes under the dash to support it. I have considered at
times of having some repros made. I have the plate and the mount itself.
It think at one time Lee Hutchins did a run of these. If it's just the
cradle itself, better contact Lee as he has casting ability.

--- HOWARD WRIGHT
--- dvsww2@mindspring.com