RATT Rig Stuff For Sale

From: JHUTT7107@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 16:02:30 PST

List,

A friend is cleaning out a Radio and Teletype SHelter that he bought and
would like to sell off all of the stuff that came with it. I have an
inventory list, but it is several pages long and I won't clutter up the List
by attaching it to this message. Please reply to me, if you would like a copy
emailed to you. WARNING...There are NO radios available, nor any Teletype
machines. The radios were removed before he took posession, and the TTY's
were smashed beyond recovery. What is left is mainly cables, small spare
parts, and antenna components. There are acouple of DC-AC Inverters and a SWR
meter, plus some misc. panels. The shelter is covered up for the Winter. In
the Spring, he will open it up and dig out the main power cable, some racks,
and a few other items, but that won't be for a month or more.

John