Introduction

From: Gerry Davison (gerry@marlab.dk)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 07:20:38 PST

Hi All

I guess you could say that I am new to this list since it has been 6 years
since I was last here. I thought I had better introduce myself.

I started the Military Vehicle Preservation Society in Denmark in 1991 along
with 6 other guys. I then became chairman and stayed in that post for 8
years. Since then my buddy Klaus has been chairman. I have a 1943 Dodge WC51
named "Betty Boop" standing in the back garden under tarps. My main
interests are Dodge, although I do drive the occasional tank when I get the
chance - which is not often since there are none in private ownership in
Denmark.

Thats about it from me.

Regards
Gerry Davison