steel wheels needed

From: Carl Payne (cpayne@hemi.demi.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 15:46:29 PST

For conversational purposes, let's say these are HEMTT wheels.

I need as many as you have or know of. These are the 10x20 wheels,
10-lug. If you see anything remotely looking like this, they're probably
what I need (or at least what I can use to get it on its own feet).

I don't need tires, I'm parked literally next door to Jack Tomlin. I need
wheels, and I don't care where they are. Will HAPPILY trade cross-country
heavy vehicle relocation for a set of 8, that's how serious I am.

Please help!

Carl

e pluribus unix