MTA Military Vehicle Show & Swap Meet March 23 - 24 Dover NJ 07801

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 15:57:14 PST

The MTA Military Vehicle Show & Swap Meet at the National Guard Armory
Dover NJ 07801 is getting closer.
Saturday 3/23 8:00AM - 5:00PM Sunday 3/24 9:00AM - 4:00PM
 RAIN OR SHINE

RT 80 East or West to Exit 34 - RT 15 South Armory on left.

With less than two weeks left, now is the time to set your schedule to
attend the show.

100 8' tables are Sold Out. Over 30 15' X 15' Spaces outside are
reserved, BUT THERE ARE SEVERAL MORE AVAILABLE. To reserve a space
contact: Bill Peaslee at 732-928-5029 or Bpeaslee@aol.com ASAP.

Military Vehicles from WWII Jeeps to Modern Armor will be displayed.

A separate section for Military Vehicles "FOR SALE" can be utilized.

There is NO CHARGE to display a vehicle. THERE IS A $5 FEE FOR PLACING A
FOR SALE VEHICLE.

There will be prizes each morning & afternoon. Look for me at the
prize table, I hope to meet several individuals that have contacted me.

Good Food: Hot Dogs, Pizza, Snacks at reasonable prices will be
available. LADIES: Porcelain facilities inside.

A Donation of $3 Adults, $2 Children, $1 Young Children is requested.

Don't miss this great show. There will be something for everyone to
enjoy.

Questions & Information ? Contact Randy Emr, MTA President at
973-219-4499.

See you there !!!

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1