Re: [MV] "Ok it's stupid question time again"

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 14:03:08 PST

>Here's the dilemma:
>
>M715 w/ 24 v system.
>new van w/ 12 v system.
>How does one jump the vehicle with out another 24 v Vehicle?

Very carefully?

Hehe... sorry, couldn't resist :-) Good question actually, and one I
would like to know a real answer to. I have a 24v Pinzgauer and
everything else I have is 12v. However, the whole point of 24v is to not
need a jump in the first place! I was reminded of this when I fired up
my Pinz for the first time in a number of months. It was 10 deg and the
engine is air cooled. Boy, I can't even imagine cranking over a 12v
system as much as without killing the bat'tree.

Steve