Re: [MV] 24 Volt trailer lights

From: JIM WIEHE (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 21:17:57 PST

In Military Vehicles Magazine , Aug. 2001 on page 74 there is a company
selling military composite LED lamps that are good from 10->32 volts.
Note that the 2 web sites listed do not seem to work.
they are:
 www.riversidemanufacturing.com
                 or
      www.humvee.org

There are 2 regular phone and fax numbers which are for:
R & E Sales and Services, Inc.
756 Alston Chapel Road
Pittsboro, NC 27312
Phone # 919-542-5088 ( Ask for Chuck )