Re: [MV] M35 speedo problems

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 20:08:26 PST

The speedo shop here in Colorado springs..says..there is a
small -flat-horseshoe shaped washer affair that is clamped to the lower end
of the cable...it keeps the cable from going into the gear at the bottom too
far..IT WORKS...I have seen the guy install them..and it is very simple...
Try your local speedo shop and get a couple of the little rascals.. Gene