H7 vs F7 code at auction

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 09:13:14 PST

F- 7 Economically reparable material which requires repair, overhaul, or reconditioning. Includes reparable items.

H7 - Material which has been determined to be unserviceable and does not meet repair criteria; Type I self life material that has passed the expiration date, and Type II shelf life material that has passed the expiration date and cannot be extended. NOTE: Classify obsolete and excess material to its proper condition before consigning to the DRMO. DO NOT classify material in supply condition H unless it is truly unserviceable and does not meet repair criteria."

How much faith should you put in how the trucks are classified at auction, typically F or H 7?

On other items I have bought I have found that it does not always translate out as unservicable in the H7 classification, but that it that it is too old to keep.
Newer equipment is replacing it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jack