M-1009 Antenna idea

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 09:27:36 PST

I can't remember who sent in the idea of mounting an AM/FM antenna inside
the truck on the radio rack but it was a brilliant idea! I also used one of
the existing holes, mounted the "rubber ducky" antenna and it works just
fine! I had tried taping it to the windshield, laying it across the dash
and a couple of other ideas but nothing pulled in the signal as well as
mounting it this way. I highly recommend it. It looks good and no one can
really tell what it's for with the military radios in place on the rack.

To who ever came up with that idea THANK YOU!!!! I apologize for not saving
and remembering your name.

Best Regards,

Ed