Re: [MV] Sort of MV related

From: uniquemachine@cybcon.com
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 17:22:11 PST

When I got my M151A2, it had sat for a couple of years and the
motor was stuck. So I pulled and cleaned all the sparkplugs and
sprayed kroil into the cylinders several different times and kept
trying to turn the motor over by hand. After a bunch of tries, it
popped loose and spun quite nicely. So I changed the oil and
coolant, rebuilt the carb, and cleaned everything up, hooked up the
batteries and fired it up. It started up quite nicely and now starts
without even having to use the choke.

Jon