Re: [MV] Invasion pipe and bolster trailers

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 17:25:18 PST

I think in one of the John Wayne movies (D-Day, invasion pipe??) one of the
things they did to take out a pillbox was to push/carry a section of pipes
to the bunker but I don't remember what came out of it maybe flames. If this
is not Invasion pipe does anyone knows what this was? And if the invasion
pipe(see below) is going under water what towed the bolster trailer along
the bottom? :-))Wayne

http://www.combinedops.com/pluto.htm