Re: [MV] Sunday morning dreaming

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 10:45:19 PST

LOL.... and they say that the thinner used for CARC causes aberrations in
judgment.....put the thinner in the paint Dr., and stop sniffing it !!!!!
    Next you'll be claiming your rusting pile of 'antiquities' is a
Powerball jackpot just waiting to be sold !!!!! Instead of what it really
is.... a lot of iron oxide that will require a Powerball Jackpot to clean
up!
    HMV...an eBay definition if I ever heard one. Means "Pile of classic
iron oxide which, with unlimited money, time and shop facilities can be
bondoed, welded, ground and painted to look like a classic pile of bondoed,
welded and painted iron oxide that you can buy if from me for an exorbitant
price ONLY if you are dumber than I am and the guy I brought it from."
    HMV....High MENTAL Value.
    Dr. Deuce giving tour of ROD (Raymond Ordnance Depot, a magnet free
area)..."See that CCKW with the LeRoi Compressor over there in the
woods....no, the one with the 3ft diameter, 70 ft tall oak tree growing up
through the engine bay. I got that one 43 years ago from the 7th original
owner...it's number 26th in line for restoration, as soon as I get the time
to track down a ton and a half of virgin iron oxide and twenty gallons of
Crazy Glue.... know anyone with an ugly iron mine?"

    .....insert evil sounding laugh here......

Ronzo 8-p