ww2 truck GMC CCKW 352 pistons offered

From: Peter Kese (peter.kese@ijs.si)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 12:03:03 PST

Dear colegues,

A friend of mine has several sets of GMC WW2 truck pistons for sale, but
has no access to internet so I am sending this notice on his behalf.

The pistons are new. They were built exclusively somewhere in Austria as
replacement parts for the CCKW 352 trucks that were left in Europe after
WW2. The pistons are domed topped (as ww2 cckw engines used to be).

If you are interested, please send me an e-mail to
mailto://peter.kese@ijs.si
or even give me a call on +386 3137 4757.

Best regards,
        Peter