Blazer dies out!

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 15:35:14 PST

Hi all!
Tonight I went to pick up my daughter and the Blazer kept losing power and
stalling out. It sat for a couple days before taking it and temp is around
10 degrees. It started right up, but the further I went it would start
losing power and stalling out. The more fuel I would give it, the more
power it would lose. If I restarted it, it would be ok in park at idle,
when you would start driving,it would start again. Any ideas? Jellied
diesel?

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        'Live Free Or Die"