Free to good home - 1987 Dodge B150 Van (restorable or parts)

From: Robert Dobrowolski (robdobro@warwick.net)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 18:12:31 PST

Folks,
    I have a 1987 Dodge Van that came from the Groton Naval Station that I
am trying to get rid of. I need the room for my soon to arrive M54. The
body is in fairly good shape, the rear corners are banged up. The engine
needs work. I don't have the time, space, or inclination to work on it.
All the glass is present. It has a V8 in it. There are no rear seats, just
the front two seats. Anybody who wants it, can come and get it. It is
located in Northern NJ. The only docs I have is the invoice from GL.

Thanks,
Bob Dobrowolski
USS Cole - Never Forgotten - 12 Oct 2000