Re: [MV] CONSPIRACY THEORY Was Re: [MV] Ebay Items disappear

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 12:20:13 PST

Ok Ok, all poking aside. I'm having a little fun with all y'all. Truth be
known, I lived in Ohio in the 80's when we had the cold snap. I also vividly
recall the blizzard of '78. As far as the cold snap, I recall it being -15
for a week with the cold day of -26. With windchill it was a brisk -65. I
put a cam in a big block Chevy truck that day, outside. If I recall
correctly it took 9 hours to do the 3 hour job and a pint of, ta,da, Yukon
Jack. Also started all 25 trucks including a Deutz powered bobcat. The
answer is yes, I know what cold is and no I didn't wear long underwear last
night at work despite the 30 degree weather. Whining complete, cheese
consumed, now hand, me my cutting torch!
Kenny