Re: [MV] hard start CUCV

From: Michael J. Hill (wild800@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 17:34:38 PST

DJ,
The AC Delco is what the manual lists. The Wellman are made for the Gov.
on a special contract and are not usually available commercially. The
Manual list the plugs as P.N. 5613939 which is what the GM book lists
them as and which are the AC Delco 13G plug. I ran into trouble when I
asked for the 13G but when I asked for the 5613939 I would get somewhere
with the GM dealer counter guy/gal (BTW the gal was more knowledgeable
).
The Wellman measure some what the same. around 2 ohms for average.

Mike Hill