[MV] NDT vs NDCC for Mutts - the saga continues

From: Glen Closson (glen@closson.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 18:10:58 PST

Question regarding tires for the group:

When I bought Mutt, it came with the square cornered (ND)tires and the spare
ws a recapped NDCC (rounded corner) tire. Fortunately I have never had to
use the spare as mixing tires is never a good idea.

It needs new tires and the only ones I can find are NDCC.
If NDCC stands for Non Directional Cross Country, does that mean they are
not suited for highway use and I should keep searching for ND tires?

Can anybody shed some light on this?

Thanks!

Glen
PS. I plan to have Wallace Wade deliver four of the NDCC to the California
Convention.