Upcoming sale of MV's in Canada

From: Robin Craig (therobincraig@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 13:30:15 PST

I have been contacted to start the sale of a number of MV's here in Ontario Canada. We are now just coming out of minus 34 degree weather (with the wind chill) so spring is a ways away yet but I thought I would put the word out now. So far the vehicles will include at least one MK 2/3 Ferret and and M38A1 (CDN I beleive but I have to check it) . There are a number of other vehicles that may be going as well, they are an M35 Cargo and an M35 Shop van. Lastly there is a Stalwart with Crane that is a swimmer and have been the subject of alot of loving maintenace here and is in great shape. The vehicles have all been dry stored since their acquisition.

A few FAQs, no I dont have pics or videos yet but will be doing so. Yes all vehicles are up and running.  Why are they being sold? The owners wish to change the direction of their fleet. All sales are FOB Eastern Ontario Canada. No I dont have the exact nomencalture of the M35's right now.

Send me a simple email  and I will contact you once we have the pics etc sorted out. Include which vehicles you are interested in and your name and address and day and evening number and fax numbers. This information will not be passed on to anyone else. DONT bombard me with a thousand questions at this point!!

Rgds

Robin Craig

Canada