M274 Mule Research

From: John Rozell (jrozell@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 06:28:48 PST

I would like to tap the collective knowledge of this great group and ask
your assistance in a research project I am working
on related to the M274 mule.
I am gathering any and all information out there on this unique vehicle.
 I am interested in any of the following: manufacturing
documents, magazine articles, newspaper articles, photos. etc. I would
also like to correspond with any of you guys that may
have used the mule while in service, your likes/dislikes, as well as you
guys, like myself, involved in restorations. I hope to
gather this material together for either publication, a web site, or both.
Please email me off list with any questions concerning materials you
have that you would be willing to share.
I will promptly copy and return any submitted documents and will
reimburse postage costs.
Thanks for your assistance.
John Rozell