Tanks headed to the port?

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 19:42:08 PST

Here's something to chew on. My brother just called me to report that he
has been passing lots of BIG Army trucks with very large trailers out side
of Charleston SC. These truck were empty and under police (civilian)
escort. He has also noticed a bunch of tanks (M1's?) on private trailers
headed the same direction. For anyone that don't know, Charleston is a big
port city.

Are these tanks going to be loaded onto the Army transports and put on a
ship? Just something for speculation. Persian Gulf?

Joe Trapp