Re: [MV] Columbia crew footage. (alternative view)

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 01:23:24 PST

Henry...your right on that...as an example... the media coverage when
Johnny Paycheck shot a brother of mine...I seen what the they could do
to a story. It was disgraceful how they twisted it around to their
liking. Seems they wanted to make brother Larry (a twin) as the bad egg.
So now, as the old saying goes...I wouldn't trust a news reporter in a
outhouse with a muzzle on! Fred Martin