Re: [MV] MV Parts & Radio stuff on EBay

From: Paul Vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 08:59:35 PST

Dan

        I dont know why your not receiving these but will try again and post it
to the Mil-Veh reflector. SOrry to all you other listers out there, for
some reason I cant seem to get a message to Dan directly and they aren't
bouncing back to me.

Congrats on your winning bids! Shipping for your two items to zip 47940
follows:

USPS Pri Mail $5.25 + Bids (7.50 & 10.50) = $23.25

        Above shipping costs include insurance.

Cash, checks, m/o and PayPal accepted. Checks will be held to clear.
PayPal payment to: pgv@imaxx.net

Thanks
PauL Vandervort
23763 So. AShland Ave