Re: [MV] Rebuilding M151A2 Carb

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 07:36:25 PST

I don't know why carbs are so intimidating but they are. Once, you have
rebuilt a couple, the all start to look very similar. And generally if you
follow the directions, the rebuilds are very successful.

When I was a kid I pulled the quadrajet off my Dad's 68 suburban and put a
kit in it without asking him. (I was 16 at the time) He went crazy and
was convinced that it would never run right again. It was fine. I was
just trying to get something better than 10 mpg since my current pay of
$2.30/hr at the hardware store didn't buy much gas even back then.

Dave

--
Dave