Aberdeeen and USA events

From: Nigel Hay - MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 09:23:05 PST

Now everyone is focussed on events, it would seem opertune to ask any of you
who have details of events in USA ( in fact anywhere except UK as we have
pretty well all these) to submit them to me to put on our events list on
MILWEB. For no apparent reason we have a real chore to get event organisers
to send the info each year and ofeten it comes from attendees,
Rather than just send them as an E Mail it would help ENOURMOUSLY ( it
delivers them in format so we can pull off in php) if you could please enter
them on the form at http://www.milweb.net/eventform.htm
If you want to view the US events we already have click on
http://www.milweb.net/classifieds/events.php?eventtype=USA%20Event
Events can be re-enactments, MV events, club meets, tours and militaria
fairs.
I am bracing myself for a plethora of events - many thanks in advance
Nige