Re: [MV] Ferret dash light

From: Nigel Hay - MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 09:09:01 PST

As far as I know the major stockpile of Ferret parts is held by Marcus Glenn
www.marcusglenn.com - he doesnt list more than a smattering on his website
but seems to have the bulk of the remaining parts from Her Majesties Govt. I
am sure he has the right bulbs anyway. He has a very good reputation and
will ship stuff worldwide. And dint venezual end up with all the Belgian
Ferrets a few years ago?

Nige