First Post

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 19:51:51 PST

Hey, This is my first post on this mailing list, i have been just been
recieving mail from the list the last few weeks and it seems to be a group
of nice people. Anyways, I am looking at getting my first Duece and a half.
I have done quite a bit of researching, and am probably going to be
purchasing one from DRMO very soon. I just wanted to get some tips, what to
look for when looking at the beasts. Also, if i drive it home (about a 100
mile drive), what to carry in the range of tools. Also driving tips, and any
other advice would be greatly apriciated. Also, is there a very big
difference between the AM General and the kaiser jeep models? Are there any
engines to stay away from, and on average, how mnay hours do the engines go
before repair is needed? (I am pretty new at this, as you can tell, lots of
questions!)

Thanks much,

Caleb