RE: [MV] bouncing email

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 08:28:23 PST

Not Yet

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael [mailto:gundocmike@okplus.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 11:29 AM
To: mil-veh@mil-veh.org
Subject: [MV] bouncing email

Is anyone else having the posts from mil-veh to the list member bouncing. I
get a warning from mil-veh that my email is bouncing back to mil-veh, at
least twice a day. I have contacted my internet provider and they say the
problem is on mil-veh side. Mil veh content: I sure would like to have one
of the new pushbutton replacement for the 3-lever light switch, if anyone
knows where to locate them. Thanks, Dr. Mike

To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org> To
reach a human, contact <ack@mil-veh.org>