Re: [MV] Bio-Diesel Update!

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 20:36:18 PDT

Here in Iowa they make Soy-Diesel. I have not heard of them
using the Ethanol or Methanol. It is a blend with regular diesel.
Have heard from 2% to 20%. A lot of farmers use it around
here. I think they are trying to get into the market by mixing it
like ethanol (corn based gasoline additive)does. and eventually
will go to a larger percentage. We have some state cars which
run on a 85% ethanol. Tried to look on the Iowa Soybean Association
website, but either moved or was down.

Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net