Contest - Name RON's Truck!

From: kbernste32@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 07:15:55 PDT

Thanks for the clarification in my absence, Hankie -
Patrick, you're right, I shouldn't disparage, but rather
show more self control and encourage poor RON; its just that its SO EASY! There's so much there!!
OK, a new leaf - I propose we have a contest to name Ron's truck, as a show of support. Winner gets a ride in his truck (or in the truck pulling it, your choice) I already saw
"Working Girl" and "Madam". Here's a few more ideas:
- Coral Reef on Wheels
- The Fe02 Machine
- Entropy Demo Vehicle
- Dump Eagle
Lets send Ron your BEST army truck names and show him you care!!!

Kerry