XM211

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 20:51:10 PDT

Hello list,

Thanks to everyone for ther're quick response. I was able to get the brakes
working, and the duece to move backwards and forwards a few feet. Its a
sweet truck:) (My first MV :D) I have a small question about the REAL
parking brake, the one below the seats. Mine goes up really far, all the way
to the seat frame, without hardly any resistance. I am guessing this is not
normal, so how do I go about tightening it? Yes I need to get the manuals,
but so far the truck has been easy to work on (I have quite a bit expierence
with cars/mechanics). Now all that needs to happen is my parents let me
bring it (I am 17). They think it is just a rusted peice of junk. Oh well,
it should work out. I will keep you up to date as things happen.

Caleb Pal

52' GMC XM211 Duece "Honda Terminator"
http://duece.kicks-ass.net