Generator for Trade

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 14:40:21 PDT

I have acquired a used 30KW generator from a nursing home that was upsizing
their emergency services. I'm an electrical contractor and was installing
the new generator and made a deal on the old one. It is an Onan 30KW with
capabability to 37.5kva and will generate any common voltage 120 single phase
120/208 3 phase, 120/240 3 phase, 480/277 v 3 phase and even the unusual
voltage of 565 3 phase, for you guys in New England. Has approximately 960
hours on a Ford 6 cylinder industrial motor that is currently set up to run
on natural gas, but has the carburator and equipment to be converted back to
gasoline.

I'm willing to trade this treasure for a restorable WWII vehicle of any type
and of a similar value. If you are interested, please contact me off list.
Will deliver within 500 miles of Birmingham, Alabama for expenses. Thanks,
Tom Campbell