RE: [MV] NEED A RUSSIAN SKS

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 13:34:48 PDT

I tried to get a inert M2 from http://www.marstar.ca/ with a bunch of headaches and no success due to outrageous requirements through the ATF. But, the company employees were very informed, and helpful. I've heard lots of good reviews about them.

I don't know if they have any SKS's in stock at the time being (be Russian, Chinese, Yugo, etc), but they certainly have all the parts you will ever need.

Aaron Horrocks