Chruchville goodies

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 18:46:10 PDT

List,
I plan on taking a nice collection of NOS TM's for the M35A2
Series. I know that some of these manuals are not on the CD,
at least the one I have. They will be priced very reasonable.
I will also have brand new genuine military 3-color insulated
vinyl cab tops with zippered rear window for the M35 Series trucks and NOS Fiberglass Cargo Bow Sets - complete with straps and screws.
If you need GL1 gear lube, I can bring pails of that, too.
Let me know. I'll also have the dual wheel lift with me, but it's sold and I'll be delivering it to the buyer.
Spaces F23 & F24
Joe Young