11.00 X 20 Michelin radials for super single deuce

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 19:22:42 PDT

I have acquired 7 almost new Michelin 11.00 X 20 radials (6 + spare) on a
deuce I bought. I was thinking of putting them on my truck, but I just
don't know if I want too. The tires are a tuff looking tread pattern and
are on the truck now. If anyone is interested, I am thinking of selling the
tires for around $200 each, mounted on the 6 lug rims and I will throw in
what ever you would need from the rear ends for the super single
application. If no one is interested, I guess I will be sporting them on my
truck. I will have pictures in a few days, maybe next week. And for this
kind of money I will deliver them a couple hundred miles. I'm not sure if I
would have room in my truck to bring them to Churchville, but I can try.

Question of the day: Why does the Government put 7 new tires on a truck and
sell it? I mean the spare is new, still has the little teats on it, and the
other six can't have more that a hundred miles on them.

Joe Trapp