Need help in finding end use

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 13:50:17 PDT

Can someone I.D. the end use of this military speedometer it is the same
size as a M series speedometer. The NSN is 6680-01-338-9156. It register to
80mph and 130 km/h. This has a electrical type hook-up on the rear. There
is a terminal strip and according to the legend there is two places for
24vdc (+ and -) and two for the signal. I have checked the "monmouth site"
and did a Internet search but have found nothing yet. TIA Wayne