Re: [MV] FYI- 60 mm and 81 mm mortars

From: Dave Jenkins (gpw1942@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 19:03:10 PDT

John,
I saw the 81 mm at a show in PA about a month and a half a go. The one on
display was (cover your kids eyes as a foul word follows) "French". Baseplate
looked similar to the US W.W.II, Tube was close, but the bipod looked very
different. Don't know about the 60 mm. If you need someone to go take a look /
pictures for you I live about 10 min away.
Dj