[MV] Re: Cheaper Than Dirt

From: Herr Bookmonger (herrbookmonger@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 07:39:15 PDT

Speak of the devil... I just received an email announcing a sale at Cheaper
Than Dirt. I went to the site and lo and behold:

     GI Medical Box Sale Price $59.97
     Great as a footlocker or for storing hunting, camping or other outdoor
gear.
     Used, good condition with locking clasps, sturdy handles and removable
lid.

They also had a Military Mesh Net 21'x10' $19.97 pictured covering a CUCV.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/specials2.html

Herr Bookmonger

M-43 Truck, Ambulance, ¾ Ton, 4x4, w/W