[MV] Towing an M1009 with a military wrecker

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 09:19:47 PDT

List,
Has anyone towed an M1009 or another CUCV with a 5 ton wrecker? If so, I was hoping to hear how it worked. Will the standard towbar work with the M1009 or do I need any adaptors? I know the wrecker I am getting has a towbar kit, but I am not sure that it has all of the adaptors. Any advice would be appreciated. If I can't tow the M1009 back, I'll rent a car, but it would be much easier (and cheaper) to drive the Blazer.

Thanks,
Bruce