Web page of a D-Day Survivor

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 21:35:53 PDT

I bought some TM from this guy on ebay and he sent this address back. It was
good reading from a man that was there and they are getting fewer by the
day.

http://www.wwiibuddy.com/

BTY My Father-in-law passed about two weeks ago. He lied about his age to
join and drove a tank ashore on D-Day then had two more shot out from under
him and fought in the Battle of the Bulge. One of his favorite story was
when he and his crewmates captured a German Armor Bank car filled with
banknote, they were suppose to guard it till someone came to pick it up but
during the night it became so cold that they ended up burning all the notes
to stay warm. J.B. You are missed! Wayne

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam