M35 Dash lights needed

From: Bruce Kalin (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 06:44:05 PDT

Hi Folks,
I am in need of two NOS dash lights (with or without bulbs) as well as a
NOS high beam indicator. I would prefer the newer blue lights, but I
will be just as happy with NOS red lenses. My night vision is not the
greatest, and the blue light seems to make it easier to read the gauges.
If anyone can help, please contact me off list.
Thanks,
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin (East Coast Convoy Coordinator)
The Largest Historic Military Vehicle Convoy in US History