Part in desperate need

From: Robert J. Wilson (specwar@piace.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 15:31:53 PDT

Found a deuce part that Memphis Equipment doesn't stock and I need to fix
my deuce motor (LDT-465-1C)the stock number is 2815008600561 P/N is
10889746 it is a "Deflector" (thin stamped round metal disc with a lip
around the edge) that fits on the crank in the front just behind the timing
gear cover mine is pretty much toast and is the only thing keeping me from
putting my motor back together.

I have checked Memhis and Naglich (no one is home till Wednesday) to no
avail. I need to get it back together by next weekend as I am scheduled for
a parade. Please let me know if you have one or know someone who does, I
will take a used part as long as it is in good shape.

Thanks, Bob Wilson
M35A2C
Continental LDT-465-1C