Re: [MV] Finally got one! But still wondering..

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 10:30:54 PST

At 9:55 AM -0800 3/1/04, chance wolf wrote:
> [...]

Its ok Chance. Art just dropped into business speak when he realized
he needed to. I'd be surprised if that above paragraph (Art's) is
boiler plate.

Frankly, I'd like to see more manufacturers on this list. Imagine if
we could get an GMC factory rep on here. (I'd die to see a Rolls
Royce/Alvis rep...but hey....I'm a Ferret owner first...)

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -