Gun Ring for M35

From: Grant Stockly (grant@stockly.com)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 13:30:51 PST

I'd like to build a replica of a gun and gun ring for my m35. I've found a
few links. but they aren't the best. I was hoping that someone who owns
one or has high quality close up pictures could help me out with the design
of all the mount points and close up pictures of the ring and gun.

http://www.squadron.com/old/m35a2/m35a2review.htm
http://www.1starmy.com/Secure/ecommerce/details.asp?prdn=356

Is this smart? What are your experiences with a 5 foot long gun mounted
onto the top of your truck? Police care? I just want to have fun with the
truck. Thats what I bought it for. ;)