Re: [MV] electrical feedback on S250 shelter through ground....

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 05:46:07 PST

>It may be wise to use a GFI (=ground fault interrupt) type outlet when
>providing power to the shelter.

Actually parhaps not. I've had major troubles plugging in to those, as have
others with shelters and civy campers even. They are to sensative for an
attached load that basically has it's own electrical system. We now have to
carry extra duplex outlets around with is and change them out on the power
poles at the show(s) we go to. But, your milage may vary.

je