Caveat Emptor

From: Combat (hellcat@provide.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 18:11:45 PST

If you read Mr Thiers response to my simple offering of a buyer beware you
will notice an air of caution and considerable "explanation" of what he did
and I failed to do. Things like a valetrain knock, inop speedo, multiple
dented roof, multiple dented tailgate, ripped seats, and the list goes on
were not offered as problems that anyone could see but only the the things I
asked about specifically. The photos sent were lets say ...."tactical".

 I am in the automotive business for 25 years now and have a lifetime of
references. But I DID say to him that the truck is otherwise nice and only
have myself to blame for not going to see it in person.... thus the Caveat
Emptor.