RE: DRMO trash BTW The 20t wrecker sold for over 28,000.

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 11:31:36 PST

Hi Bob The first 33 pictures are from Ft Steward but all the bases I go to
to have yards more or less the same. The one in Jacksonville has a jet in
their yard now and I've seen whole helicopters in Warner Robins scrap pile.
The scrap is for sale on the National list but you buy it by the lb and you
have to take it all and NO by the time it is for sale there will be no
complete jeep, hummers or aircraft in the pile.Wayne

>From: "Klein, Bob" <bklein@fgcu.edu>
>To: <papercu@hotmail.com>
>Subject: DRMO trash
>Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:09:00 -0500
>
>Wayne,
>
>Which DRMO did you take those pictures at? It looks like they had a lot of
>good stuff.
>
>bob klein
>Florida Gulf Coast University
>Coordinator, Print and Graphics Designer

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms – all in one place at MSN Money!
http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp