Re: [MV] 6.5 engine

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 09:25:08 PST

Contact number for Jasper Engines sales rep for central North Carolina is
800-476-8270 x151. The guy's name is Bryan Ayers. For those of you outside
his sales area, he says to call and he will redirect you to the appropriate
sales rep for your area and will contact them to give them a heads up about
your asking for a military part number...

The 800 number above should work for those of you outside of North Carolina as
well, if you have problems, email me with contact info and I will pass on to
him. Local Guard unit has been real happy with the product.

CGarbee
Raleigh, NC
www.garbee.net/~cabell