Band of Brothers

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 17:36:46 PST

As I am sure we all know Histroy Channel has purchased the rights to
show Band of Brothers on History beginning April 11.

Beginning tonight they have started running a promo spot called "Band of
Brothers Preview". This features present Airborne troops comparing the
similarities between present day Military Service and the Service in WW2.

It shows statements made by the troops and highlights from the mini series.

While I own BOB I still found the "teaser" show very well done and
emotionally moving. Great pictures of HMV's.

Since I do own the DVD I was going to skip it but now I am very glad I
watched it.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up on a decent show.

Bill